The Website is owned by W.A.C. SAS, Fiscal Code 03265760987, Via C. Brozzoni n. 9,
25125 Brescia – Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, REA 519678.
Terms and conditions
- All contents (images, written texts, music, videos and any other contents protected under the copyrights law as well as trademarks and marks in general protected by industrial property rights etc) contained in this website fall within the legitimate possession of W.A.C. SAS as the legitimate owner of the contents in question and/or authorised by third party owners of the single content.
- The contents of the present website owned by W.A.C. SAS shall not be used by third parties for any reason whatsoever; therefore, reproduction and/or transmission to third parties as well as transfer, even partial, and generally any form of distribution without prior authorisation by the owner of the rights is severely prohibited and shall be subject to the right to compensation to the owner in question. Likewise, the present contents and contents belonging to third parties shall not be used.
Anyone adding his/her contents to the website automatically grants W.A.C. SAS the right to use all the material submitted at his discretion.
- All artists and/or users registered on this website shall have some spaces for adding personal data and/or images and/or comments at their disposal. Introduction of such contents is open to everyone and it shall be performed independently, without any prior verification by the website administrators, under full and exclusive liability of the subjects introducing the contents in question and thus the website administrator shall not be held liable under any circumstances whatsoever. Introduction of any content by the artist and/or the user into this website neither requires approval nor authorisation by W.A.C. SAS which does not carry out any verification.
Furthermore, introducing or sharing copies of protected artworks on the internet without authorisation from the authors is severely prohibited.
In the light of what has been mentioned above, W.A.C. SAS shall not be held liable for the authenticity, completeness, correctness and legality of such contents, for protection of the intellectual and/ industrial property rights or the copyrights and for violation of public order, public decency and/or morality code.
- Uploading sensitive data, photos and/or images of minors as well as any content that can be deemed as a violation of public order and/or public decency and/or moral code and/or that can be offensive to any one for racial, political, religious, gender or handicap reasons, as well as violating other people’s privacy is severely prohibited and W.A.C. SAS shall delete one or more contents from the internet at his own discretion.
- This website contains links to other sites, whose contents are not under the control of W.A.C. SAS and thus W.A.C. SAS shall not be held liable for violations by third parties.
- W.A.C. SAS shall not be held liable for possible malfunctioning and shall not be held liable for direct and/or indirect damage that might arise from third parties.